Write for Usfinehomelamps
Follow the guide below;
Contact us if you would like to submit an article relevant to home design, home lighting, or home decor. Please review these requirements and send in your article for review.
We usually let you know within 48 hours if your article will be posted. If accepted, we will send you the link after the article has been posted, usually within 48 hours. Our links are DO FOLLOW.
At this time, there is no charge to post to this blog.
WE ONLY ACCEPT QUALITY CONTENT.
* * *
GUEST BLOGGING GUIDELINES:
Thanks for your interest in writing for our Interior Design, FineHomeLamps.com blog!
Our high standards for Interior Home design Ideas content has made our blog popular among interior design enthusiasts. Therefore, we provide a great platform that could be where you get recognized — Maybe even famous!
Before you start writing your post for our FineHomeLamps.com blog, be sure you’re familiar with our audience and guest blogging guidelines — please revisit these guidelines to be sure they are clear.
ABOUT OUR BLOG
Inspirational Interior Design Ideas for Living Room Design, Kitchen Design, Bedroom Design, Bathroom Design, to the Patio, Backyard and the Entire Home. To give you a better idea of the content we’re looking for, here are some examples of posts on our blog:
- HOW TO TURN YOUR HOME INTO A ZEN PARADISE?
- THE BEST HOME DECORATION IDEAS FOR YOUR LIVING ROOM
- MIX & MATCH: 5 WAYS TO BLEND MODERN AND VINTAGE DECOR
- 7 AWESOME REASONS TO LOVE CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR DESIGN
- KITCHEN TRENDS 2018 SET TO WOW
We only accept original content. If your article has been published anywhere else before, please do not submit it.
We like casual and always intelligent content, but it should be conversational, friendly and informative. We want your personality to show through in the writing as you inform our readers something new and interesting, and while you share ideas for all things interior design, from decorating your home with color to stylish furniture and décor — isn’t that what blogging is all about?
Blog posts should be between 900 and 2,000 words. Strike a balance between being detailed and concise. Our readers enjoy screenshots, and examples.
Shareable headlines work great. Numbered “How-tos” work very well to grab the readers attention. Pretend you’re reading a tweet—and imagine what would get your own attention?
Use headings at the beginning of paragraphs — a sea of text won’t do. Use bold text and numbers in your headings, readers will love skimming your posts for key stand out material. Also, don’t be shy, highlight important thoughts with bold text.
- Content MUST be unique
- Include at least 4 large high quality photos
- Reads as if written by Native English speaker
- Authority Article – Written by a writer familiar with the subject. Interesting and informative.
We give you a 50-word bio at the bottom of your guest post in which you may include one (1) link back to your website.
You may link back to two (2) of your company’s blog posts or website in the post if it fits the context of your topic and enhances the message of your content. Obvious keyword stuffing won’t be published.
Include at least four visually-compelling large sized photos placed in the center of the post between paragraphs. Always use copyright-safe sources. Be sure to match the image file name to the keyword being targeted in the headline.
Your Article Needs to be Related To:
- Lighting, Wall Art, Wall Mirrors
- Home Decor, Accessories, Furniture
- Interior Design, Architecture
- NO – HVAC, Plumbing, Roofing, Painting – Repair or Service, or similar
We may modify your article as described:
- Add or change photos
- Modify text for SEO purposes or to improve readability, grammar
- Add an internal link to our blog or our website
- If changes are made – you may request a modification to those changes – or request article be removed. If changes are made, they are minor. If major changes are needed, we will not accept article. Minor changes may be made to improve the article SEO or grammar (if needed).
1. Let us know you’re interested. – Send us a quick email with two (2) topics with outlines as well as one (1) link to another article you have written. Please be as detailed as you can but be concise so we can assess whether the topic of your article will fit in with our blog.
2. We approve your idea. – If your article ideas do not fit in with our Interior Design Ideas blog but you have a great writing style, we will work with you to come up with more appropriate ideas.
3. You write the article. – Abide by our editorial guidelines. Submit your article as a Word document in ready-to-publish form with no typos, grammar or spelling errors. Read it to yourself and let a friend read it over as well. We will check it once (1) and may send it back for corrections, once (1).
4. If needed we may edit. – We would rather not have to edit your article — so please be sure to read our guidelines carefully. If we deem it necessary we may edit your article. And may also send you appropriate comments to that effect. If it needs too many edits, we may decline your article.
5. You make the final edits. – Again, after all of this, if we still do not feel the article is up to our standards, you are free to post it elsewhere.
6. Now you are officially a Fine Home Lamps “Interior Design Ideas” Blogger! We will proudly publish your article on our blog. We won’t promise that you’ll be famous, but we are sure our readers will love it!
Follow the guide below;